Friday, September 26, 2008

Twins, toys and wedding dresses oh my!

After a near panic attack the other day with the thought that baby is only 5 1/2 months away, I decided to take on the daunting task of cleaning out the "soon to be nursery" closets. Below are a few pictures of the mountain I was going to begin to scale...

Yes...that is my wedding dress!


Half a Sunday later...basically everything out of the closets and on the bed and floor.

Panic attack under control with the knowledge that I had begun the project. Well...I agreed to watch the twins this weekend. The thought of two 3 year old twins running around was enough to throw me right back into the sweats. Kris's suggestion to my mess, "Have the twins help you clean it all up." Said as though it would be such a fun task for us all, minus him of course! So where did all of the above return to??? You guessed it...the closets! Maybe next weekend :)

1 comment:

caroline said...

you go girl...maybe next weekend!

And I love how Kris thinks that would be fun for the 3 year olds...oh boy, it's started already!