Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Baby's Baby

Elly has rediscovered her baby doll, and it is just about THE cutest thing I have ever seen! She will pick her up, pat her on the back, give her kisses, push her in the stroller and even share her sippy cup with her baby! We decided to brave the heat and take baby for a little stroll down the sidewalk. Have I mentioned that the Roebuck's are SO ready for fall? I'm sweating just looking at these pictures...


Uh oh! Baby had a little fall!




It's ok baby...mommy kisses make everything better!
Back in the stroller...we have a walk we need to finish!

We have been doing some serious work on the house to get it ready to put on the market by the end of the year. This little family needs some more space...like...yesterday! Pictures like the one below make me a little sad to think we may be leaving our neighborhood :( The trees and character of the homes warm my heart :)

No comments: