Sunday, January 9, 2011

Night, Night

Tonight I was able to catch a picture of Elly's new (and favorite) part of her night, night routine...Getting into bed with dad and watching a few of her, as she refers to them, "toons." She takes this very serious and it's ONLY to be dad and Elly. I tried to lay down with them tonight and was welcomed with a very hostile "NO NIGH NIGH MOMMA!" as she ever so lovingly pushed me off the bed. Tonight the "toon" of choice was Dora...

Good thing Kris doesn't read my blog...not his most flattering shot!


**Christmas pictures to come soon! I've taken a short hiatus from the blog lately!

2 comments:

Kate and Geoff said...

I am so glad I am not the only one! Michael pushed me off the bed too when Geoff reads books with him at nighttime! I was so sad:(
I can't wait to see Christmas pics!

DJ said...

I am laughing out loud! Kris looks like he loves Dora!