Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dusting it off...

...the blog that is. I'm a little ashamed that it's been two+ months since I last blogged on here! All I can say is that I am oh so BUSY! The photography business pretty much took up all my free time over the last few months. Something had to give and it was this good ole blog of mine. Well, I'm back now and I promise to do better :) 

Elly sure knows how to make her daddy proud...Do they allow tutu's in the LPGA? If Elly has anything to say about it they do! 




Let me out there! I want to play too!

Sweet cousins on Christmas Eve...waiting for the big guy in red to arrive

*I'm in the process of transferring pictures from one place to another. Loving our new Mac...not so much loving learning the ropes of a new computer AND new editing software! More Christmas pictures to come soon, I promise! AND a special blog post for Donna aka Howell. Your letter made my day and Elly made sure to follow through on your request...much to Baby Em's dismay ;)

1 comment:

DJ said...

Yay - she's back!! Love the photo's of course!