Saturday, March 21, 2009

She's here!!!

Ellyson Jean Roebuck has arrived!!! After what seemed like FOREVER, Elly came into this world Monday the 16th at 1:46 pm. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 20 1/4" long. Everything went as "planned" and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. We are all happy, healthy and excited to start this new life with our little princess.

The last picture of the family of two


Daddy checking out his little girl

Little Elly checking out her mama

Luscious lips

Getting ready to go home


My girly girl!!









Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

caroline said...

OH MY GOODNESS....she is beautiful!!! I love seeing pictures of her and I LOVE her bow....I wish those were around when Madison was little. Keep the pictures coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caroline said...

oh, and she's TALL!!! Your mom told me 20"...21 1/4" is very tall!

Kate and Geoff said...

She is PERFECT!!!! I cannot wait to meet her! I hope you guys are getting some sleep:) Please let me know if you need anything!!!!

Kevin and Christen said...

OH Hay, she is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I just love her lips, cheeks...just everything about her....precious, precious!!! I can't wait to meet her. Mom is here - she went on and on about how darlin' she is, too. We love you guys...so happy for you!!! Hope you are getting SOME rest. Oh, and I think you should copy the idea of my wall decoration - it really is neat and personal/meaningful.

Love ya!

Heather said...

oh my gosh she's so precious! i cannot wait to meet her :)

Traci said...

She is so beautiful. I am so happy for all 3 of you!! My little piece of advice....take in every minute you have with her because she will grow sooo quickly!! I hope you keep the pictures coming as well :)

Sara said...

Oh my goodness!! Tell her that her Sassy(that's what my neices call me) is home from New York and will come see her this week! She is absolutely adorable!!! Love you!