Sunday, March 22, 2009

Visitors galore!!

Miss Elly and I had quite the day yesterday! We had the much anticipated visit from Kris's Memmie and Papaw. They made the trek from Waco to meet their new Great Granddaughter, and it seems as though they were not disappointed! Aunt Joann and Uncle Jimmy couldn't resist another opportunity to see their Grand-niece (is that a word??), so they tagged along as well. When Kris's dad heard about all the visitors, he decided to stop by too! Little Elly wasn't hurting for love yesterday :)

Jimmy and Joann at the hospital. I didn't get a picture of them yesterday.

Memmie admiring her first Great Granddaughter (she has three great-grandsons)

Papaw lovin' on Ellyson

Grandpa Roebuck

I LOVE my chair...It vibrates and plays music!! Mommy thinks this will be a lifesaver ;)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course Elly will get lots of love...she's ADORABLE! Derek & I are so happy for you & Kris - thanks for posting the pics...we loved looking at them! I can't wait to meet your little princess in person, when I finally get her blanket finished. :)

Love, Leanna

caroline said...

Love the pics!! I just wish I could be a visitor in one of those pictures :( One day....

Anonymous said...

Love,love,love the pics and precious little Elly! Can hardly wait to see her again....
Grandma J