Monday, November 23, 2009

Biscuits and Bye, Bye's

What a weekend! I have learned to deal with the fact that every corner in our tiny house will always be filled with sweet Elly's STUFF! As she gets older, the more we accumulate, and the bigger it gets. We decided that it was time to make a little room for what is to come this holiday season. Elly already started her list to Santa...number one was an iPhone and number two was a walker! After seeing that, I knew it was time to move her swing up to the attic. After a near marital blow up, I managed to snag a picture of this monumental event. When I told Kris to wait while I got the camera, he didn't think I was serious. He had a few choice words when I told him to get his butt back up there, get the swing and SMILE. He later apologized and said those three little words I love so dearly to hear..."You were right" :)

Bye, bye swing!!!


In honor of mom being right AND Elly graduating from her swing, we decided to give the Biter Biscuits a try. The girl LOVES food and the biscuits were no exception. She was a little unsure when she first put it in her mouth. That quickly changed as it got a little messy! She would pull it out of her mouth, hold it up in the air and look at it with shear joy! I will have the video camera ready the next time :)

Doesn't she look like she's shaking with excitement?!



"Mom you GOTTA try this thing!!!!"

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!!! You were right!! Yes those are beautiful words! Miss you lady! How is everything going? Is your schedule better?
Later lady,
christie

Hayley said...

Miss you too! Things are great! I'm still happy about my decision :)