Friday, November 19, 2010

Decisions, decisions...

After finding the perfect holiday dress for Cuite (GAP $5.00!), I've been wanting to get out to try to snap a few shots for our family Christmas card. Well, lets face it...Elly's Christmas card. Nobody really cares much for Kris and me anymore ;) The beautiful weather is fading fast, so I took full advantage of the beautiful afternoon. The minute Kris walked in the door, I told him to turn right back around. Actually, I think it came out more like this, "Turn around! We're losing the light!!!!!" We headed out to TCU where Elly hammed it up with EVERY student that passed by! She would wave and yell "Hiiiii!" If they would humor her with a hello in return, she would run off and try to follow them back to their dorm. Needless to say, she was pooped and had an early bedtime tonight!

With a bit of editing, I think I got a few keepers. I'll keep the big winner a secret. You'll just have to wait to get the masterpiece in the old school way...snail mail! I guess this kicks off the holiday season for the Roebuck family :)


2 comments:

caroline said...

I just LOVE your camera...the pictures are beautful!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job lady!!! You did really well!!!!
Christie