Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's official...

It's Christmas time in the Roebuck household! I usually try to wait until after Thanksgiving but this year I decided to get a little jump start. Elly and I are making our way to Granbury tomorrow afternoon to get ready for...drum roll please...my first ever Thanksgiving preparation! I will be doing the TURKEY!!! My friend Ali and I took a Turkey Day cooking class a few weeks back so I'm fairly confident in my ability to turn out an edible main course. To ease myself in slowly, I will be doing this under the strict supervision of my mother ;)

The finished product! I'm still without a tree topper :( I just can't seem to find one I like. They all seem so gaudy!


We actually have our first gift under the tree! Thanks Gallemore's Elly can't wait to rip into it! Literally...she's been eyeing it ever since I brought it home last week :) I'm curious to see what kind of trouble cutie will get into with the tree this year.

No comments: