Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm now taking appointments...

Just kidding! The whole "taking pictures of people other than my daughter" thing, just about causes me to break out in hives! My friend/supervisor at work had asked if I would snap a few family pictures for her. They hadn't had any done in quite some time and didn't want to go to a stiff, stuffy studio to have new ones done. I decided I needed to step out of my comfort zone and give it a "shot" (Ha!). Here are some of my favorites :)

The PRECIOUS Carpenter family




Had to throw in the all too typical sibling shot!

Jack and Anna are such cuties! The pic of the two of them below was by far my favorite :)

*By the way...I'm LOVING the new Pictage Picnik for my editing. It's does everything Lightroom does, minus the $300 price tag (It's free with Pictage, but you can pay to upgrade to get ALL the goodies)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did great lady!!!! You should step out of your comfort zone more often!!! :)
christie

DJ said...

Very nice!!