Saturday, March 26, 2011

BIG girls...

...sleep in BIG girl beds! That's right, Elly has made the transition into her new room and new roomy bed! Kris and I bought a gorgeous day bed about 3 weeks ago for our sweet girl. It's been sitting at the furniture store since we didn't have anywhere to put it. I was SO excited for Kris to bring it home and put it together the other day. On another note, Elly being in her new room means only one thing...WE are in OUR new room!!!!! Pictures to come soon of the addition. I need a little time to get things in order :) We've spent the last few days organizing, moving and cleaning. I'm pooped to say the least but I'm a pregnant lady on a mission! I've made great progress on moving Elly and "re-doing" the nursery for Emma (which is staying 95% the same!). As soon as I get a little further with Elly's room, I'll post some pictures. She's going from pink and girlie to color, color and more color! You'll just have to wait in suspense for the finished product :)

While cleaning out the closets, Elly discovered a big ole bag of beanie babies I use for work. She was in heaven! She dumped them all out on the floor and went through each one that she knew. She'd hold it up and tell me what it was, "Mama...bear! Mama...mingo!" (flamingo)

Gathering them all to make sure they are in her reach!



This day in particular was a tutu day :)



Cow and polar bear kisses...true love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I REMEMBER those little toys...glad she's enjoyng them! :)