Thursday, April 14, 2011

Where's Elly?

With Emma of course! One thing is for sure...Elly LOVES her little sister! Wherever Emma is, Elly needs to be right there with her. Her new favorite morning spot is sitting on the coffee table with Emma in her vibrating chair. She sits at the foot of the chair watching her "toons Mickey Mouse". Every now and then, she'll reach up and gently touch her head or her tiny toes. The sweetest is when, out of nowhere, Elly whispers to her sister, "I muh mu baby Emma" and gives her a kiss. "I muh mu" is Elly speak for"I love you". It's enough to melt just about anyone's heart! Oh how I love these girls! Every morning Elly wakes up with the request "watch toons Mickey Mouse!" Emma gets to join in the fun too! Are these just about the sweetest little piggies you've ever seen?! I understand why Elly loves to kiss them!

No comments: