Monday, June 6, 2011

2 Months

Emma Lee is two months old! I'm dying to know her stats but will have to wait until next week. Dr. Shaw is out of town so her 8 week appointment will be on the 16th. As you can tell from the pictures, baby girl is NOT hurting in the weight department! At her last check-up, Dr. Shaw was quite impressed with how "healthy" Emma was...especially for being 100% breastfed! Her personality is emerging a little more each and every day. She has such a sweet disposition and really only fusses when she's hungry or needs a new diaper. I'm pretty sure I even heard the start of a little giggle today :) On to more important news...I think we are on the road to a sleep schedule! Sweet girl slept 7 hours straight the other night! Of course the following night she was up about 3 times. Oh well...I'm holding out hope for tonight :)


Elly can't pass up a photo op with her little sis!

No comments: