Saturday, December 13, 2008

R&R here I come!!

Tomorrow begins our long journey to Taos, New Mexico. Being a pilot's daughter, road trips always sound like a bad idea to me. Why drive when you can fly! Although, once on the road I thoroughly enjoy myself. Kris and I had so much fun on our road trip to Ohio a couple years ago (I'm actually NOT being sarcastic). I must say, I am quite handy with a map of the U.S.! Anyways...we leave tomorrow and will be back Friday. I won't be doing any skiing, but I have a couple good books and will be doing a lot of NOTHING!

1 comment:

caroline said...

I'm jealous...a week of R&R!! Will you have cell service out there? If so, call me to entertain you :)

Have fun on the road, drinking hot chocolate and reading books!

If you have internet connection, you can also blog like crazy, you know :)