Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm a real Texan!

Another Christmas has come and gone. We spent a great day with great family! Holiday's always seem a little daunting due to what I like to call the "holiday shuffle". Driving from Fort Worth to Waco to Granbury to Cleburne and back home is a little exhausting but well worth it in the end. This year was fairly easy due to Kris's dad and his family being in Panama and his Grandfather, unfortunately, has a horrible case of Shingles, which crossed him off the visit list. All in all it has been a great last couple days. Check out the picture below of my Christmas gift from my great husband! I'm finally a REAL Texan!!!

I had tried these boots on a year ago at the Stockshow but couldn't bring myself to pay the hefty price tag. They are by far the most expensive thing in my closet!


Thought I'd stick in a preggo picture for your viewing enjoyment :) 28 weeks and counting!


1 comment:

caroline said...

I LOVE the cowboy boots! They are adorable! Just becareful wearing them...I hear women have had their feet cut off in the pursuit of expensive shoes! Haha...

And I especially love the prego pic...you look soooo stinkin' cute! Of course, I SHOULD be rubbing that belly right now...but noooooo.... :(