Friday, January 29, 2010

The dogs...

...have this thing figured out!

What's the best way to get something from point a to point b, you ask? Well...for a busy, busy girlie, in your mouth of course! Elly has discovered the difficulties of trying to crawl through the house AND tote along a very important belonging. The other day she finally figured out that if she picks it up with her mouth, it is much easier to "carry" it along with her. She either picked it up from the dogs or she has quite advanced problem solving skills. Mommy thinks the latter :)



Yes, yes, I know...this is a disaster waiting to happen. Just so you know, it is only foam!






I'm here, but I think I'd rather just keep it in my mouth! A busy girl needs TWO hands!

1 comment:

caroline said...

oh my goodness, she is SO smart! And yes, she definitely has excellent problem solving skills, for sure. I love her!!