Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Can a Mama...

...get a bow in PLEASE?! You may consider this next sentence a little humorous but...Elly's hair has grown quite a bit in the last month! Just when a bow is willing and able to stay in her hair (for like an hour!), Elly is NOT so willing to keep it in. I gave up on the headbands quite some time ago. The minute I got one anywhere near her head, Elly's world stopped and revolved around getting it in her mouth! The bows were always different. I could stick one of those little buggers in and she couldn't have cared less. Unfortunately, that is no longer the case :( After being mistaken for a boy AGAIN (the man actually said "Really? That's a girl?"), I was determined to go home and get a good picture...bow and all! Be honest my faithful blog followers, does this sweet baby girl resemble a stinky, dirty, all trouble, little boy? Ha! I didn't think so :)

Lets start with the 'give her another bow to distract while mommy sticks one in the hair' method.
"Good try mom, here's the one you just stuck in."


Next method...'drive by bowing' or should I say CRAWL by bowing!
Success????


"Ha! You're going to have to do better than that!"


"Ok, ok, I'll humor you, just this once! Consider it your own fault that the one picture you got cut out the bow!"

2 comments:

caroline said...

I like the drive-by bowing attempt...but Elly is just too darn smart for her own good.

And can I just say, Texas folks have some BALLS calling babies fat and shocked when they identify the wrong sex. Ohioans are much more quiet about their mistakes...we just talk behind others' backs, or apologize and say "of course I knew she was a girl...boy just slipped out!" ;)

Anonymous said...

Too Funny!!!

Drive by Bowing....you could try getting her when she's asleep or just as she wakes.....might work.

By the way, Elly does not look like a boy!! It's very odvious...he was just blind or drunk or just plain stupid.

Miss you lady! Christie