Sunday, February 21, 2010

11 down...

...one to go, until our sweet girlie is one!! I snapped a few pictures on Elly's "11 month birthday". She's so funny...she will go from laughing, playing and having a grand time to legs kicking, arms flailing, D-R-A-M-A queen! It cracks me up! I know I shouldn't laugh but sometimes I just gotta, in order to keep my sanity :)

Temper tantrums included, Elly sure is the light of our lives! She is getting closer and closer to taking those first few steps. She is always on the go and knows that if she needs to get somewhere quick, crawling is her best mode of transportation. Especially if it is to the dog's food bowl. If she spots that thing, she is OFF! I don't think I have ever seen a kid move that fast. It's a race as to who can get there first. Doesn't she know that the mommy always wins? Well...most of the time. You would think we fed the dogs little bits of heaven, the way she races for it. She has also learned the joy of sharing. She loves to hold her half eaten, mushy graham cracker up so you too can enjoy the goodness! Never in a million years did I think I would be the mom to actually take a bite of it. It's just so cute to see how excited she gets! She will drop it on her tray and give you a round of applause. What can I say, it's different when you have a cutie pie of your own :)

Oh the joys of being 11 months old!


Well...maybe...I'm not too sure how I feel about getting older.


Wooooeeee is me!!!!! Another month older!!!!!!

No comments: