Saturday, February 27, 2010

Love is in the air

It may be a little late, but after admiring my beautiful rose this evening, I just had to blog about Valentines Day! To my surprise, when I went to get Elly from her crib, she had made her way into my craft closet and created an amazing valentine for her Daddy! Kris worked early but was home in time to cook breakfast for us all. On the menu...bacon and eggs (in the shape of a heart of course!) Kris is not the most romantic when it comes to the "day of love" so I was quite surprised when he walked in with a card and a single rose. Awwww...it may have been from the Quick Trip, but I still loved it! I figured I would wake up the next morning to a puddle of withered pedals, and a sad reminder that the "day of love" was over. Well...here we are 13 days later and it is beautiful! I had to take a picture and share!

Oh my Elly! I sure hope you used the kid scissors!


"Hey Dad! I have something for you!"



Now that's love right there!!! Did your husbands use your cookie cutter to make you a heart egg?


Pretty, pretty rose :)

1 comment: