Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tillery Park...

...has become a favorite destination for the Roebuck clan. We load Elly up in the bike trailer, ride down and enjoy the dreamy weather (while it lasts)! As the Texas summer approaches, we take full advantage of days like today!

"Hey mom! Are you going to take pictures all afternoon or are you going to play with me!"




Future gymnast? The girl has a grip like no other! She is holding on all by herself...Kris isn't touching her!




Doooown the slide we go!


Gotta love that tongue :)
Walking with Dada. In the last couple days, she has gotten a little more brave when it comes to walking on her own. She's up to about 10 steps!
I'm SPENT! Time to ride home to catch a power nap before my friend Brent comes over!
We had our neighbor's Brent and Amanda over for dinner tonight (Elly LOOOOVES Brent!). I forgot how much I enjoy entertaining! Since Elly had been born, we really haven't had anybody over for a nice dinner. By "nice dinner" I mean setting the table...with cloth napkins! It sure did feel good to clean all the toys up, throw on a table runner and vase up some cheap spray roses. Ahhhh, the little things that make me feel like an adult :)

No comments: