Monday, February 14, 2011

Beloved

Happy day of love! There has been been plenty of love running throughout the Roebuck house today. Mixed with a few tantrums and time outs as well ;) After breakfast, I told Elly that it was Valentines Day and that I had a present for her. It was the first time I had seen her eyes light up when I mentioned the word present! After this past Christmas, I think she gets the whole "I get to unwrap it and inside there is a special surprise just for me" concept. Immediately she started with..."Presy! Presy!" I was able to get her half dressed before the anticipation was just too much! She tore into it with pure joy written all over her face...and I loved every second of it :) Who would have thought a new Color Wonder (BTW...the greatest invention E.V.E.R.) and stickers could be so exciting!



After opening her "presy" I was able to get her pants on and hair done! The piggies still don't last long but they do last longer than they did before! I had to act quick in order to document the cuteness! I look forward to the day I can get some bows on those pig tails :)



Had to throw in one of Elly's super cute V-Day shirt. Thanks Nina! (My mom, Nana, has evolved into Nina. We have tried and tried for Nana but Elly refuses...Nina it is)


Elly decided to make her own valentines this year. Well...lets be honest here. I made them. I waited for Elly's nap and I went to town. Have I mentioned I'm a little OCD about crafts? I did let her add her own touch to each one before sticking them in the mail ;) Don't be offended if you didn't get one. A mom can only get so much done during nap time!

No comments: