Saturday, November 15, 2008

1 down...

49 to go...until our "dirt nap" as Kris stated the other night at our anniversary dinner. Romantic, I know! Our actual anniversary, Nov. 10th, was spent in the hospital with little old me in unimaginable pain and throwing up until I was completely dehydrated. Romantic , I know! Needless to say, it was not a good night. We decided to postpone the anniversary celebration for Wednesday night. We tried out a neat little Italian restaurant that I have have been wanting to go to. It is an old house in the middle of an actual neighborhood. It was a little pricey but the grilled Bruschetta was to die for! MMMM...makes me hungry just thinking about it! We were so full that we postponed our one year old wedding cake for the following night. Kris was NOT looking forward to this! He is so funny about his food. Whenever he has a stomach ache he swears it was due to the "bad chicken" he got into. He was a good sport and took his one bite that was required of him :) (Surprisingly it tasted really good!)



I always hear people saying "the first year is the hardest!" Well...if that was the hardest I can't wait to see what is to follow!

3 comments:

caroline said...

I especially love seeing up Kris's nose...now THAT'S romantic! :)

Is that Grey's Anatomy in the background that you guys are ignoring?? How could you??

Happy 1st Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Forget the nose Caroline - don't they both have beautiful teeth! Actually I'm so happy for the first wonderful year and that Hayley felt up to eating their cake....Love you both and Happy Anniversary!

caroline said...

Sadly, I actually went back to check out the teeth...yes, they are gwagous! (did you figure out that spelling?)