Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'll take bones instead of candy please!

I can feel the eyes rolling as I begin to write this post! Some may see this as animal cruelty...I like to think of it as Halloween spirit :)

As all you parents got your little babies ready for the big night I did just the same. Just because my baby is furry with four legs doesn't mean he can't participate. This year Sampson paid tribute to our good friend the mail lady. She is TERRIFIED of dogs! One day I watched her scream and take off down the street, as though she were running from a blood thirsty tiger, when she spotted our neighbors old yellow lab free roam in the front yard (with our neighbor standing by it's side!). She must have had some kind of horrible dog experience as a child. I also took the liberty of posting Sammy's previous years costumes. He may look humiliated and uncomfortable in the pictures, but trust me, he loves them :)


"That's not my tail it's my stinger!"



"I hear there's a cat stuck in a tree?"

6 comments:

Traci said...

I did the same with my dogs before Ava blessed our life....it is completly normal!!

caroline said...

oh my goodness, the kids and I thoroughly enjoyed that!! Haha!! We love Sampson!

Anonymous said...

That poor dog!

Hayley said...

Come on now "anonymous" show your face!

Sara said...

I love it!! You're such a good Mommy! :)

caroline said...

I have a strange feeling that "anonymous's" name starts with a 'D' and ends with an 'N' and he doesn't like the look of newborn babies......