Wednesday, August 19, 2009

5 months!

5 months (and a couple days) old! I can hardly believe it! The time seems to be flying by :) We did a little makeshift weigh-in the morning of the 16th. As mentioned before, my scale is completely unreliable, but it is still fun to see what it says. We had an official weigh-in of 16 lbs. 8oz. I'm thinking it's a little high, but you never know...she is getting quite chunky and is enjoying her cereal more and more everyday. I know this will be hard to believe, but...Elly has been quite the little stinker the past few days! Kris and I both agreed that, since we are the perfect parents, with a perfect child, it must be a tooth trying to make it's way in. We'll see in the upcoming days/weeks...how long does that process take? With my luck...she won't get her first tooth until 12 months and I will look like an obsessive mother who blames every whimper on teething :)



Who's 5 months? Me?


Hallelujah...thank you Jesus! I've made it 5 months and my parents haven't dropped me yet! (doesn't it look like she is praying :) )

No comments: