Friday, August 28, 2009

Must...not...online...shop!

Elly has been getting a little worn out with the same old bows and flowers on the same old waffle headbands. She says she is ready for a headband fashion overhaul (her words, not mine)! I was checking out Parents magazine the other day and came across some cute little headbands. I wrote down the website and just plugged it in to see if there was anything to write home about. It was better than just writing home about...I had to give them a shout out on my blog! These headbands and flower clips are so freakin' cute I had to step away from the computer before I whipped out the debit card and started down the path of divorce!

Check them out... www.princesstots.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's this??? A Blog with no pictures of Elly??!!

caroline said...

Oh wow! They ARE adorable!!! You are right, I might have to buy some for Madison!

You know what that website is missing? An adorable face like Elly modeling their headband! They'd sell a TON more ;)

Hayley said...

You are SOOOOO right...both of you!