Thursday, August 13, 2009

We love Auntie Caroline!

I would like to take a minute to apologize to all my faithful followers. I have been somewhat of a blog slacker lately. Even worse than being lazy with my posting, I forgot my camera at home (we stayed in Granbury) during our visit from Elly's Auntie Caroline! And I call myself a blogger!!! Luckily, Caroline did not, and managed to capture some great shots. Unfortunately, this is the only one I have as of now...and I stole it from her blog :) Anyways...we are grateful she could brave the Texas heat, for a long weekend. For those of you who don't know our "story", Caroline and I met when our family moved to Utah (our houses backed up to each other's). I was two and she was three. So, if you do the math, we have been besties for about 26 years!!! Oh my...did I just say 26? I feel old :) Elly loved meeting her Auntie Caroline, and can't wait for our trip to Ohio to meet all of the Moore clan (including future boyfriend, Nathan!).

We miss you already Caroline!


1 comment:

caroline said...

awww, so cute. I miss you guys too. Keep reminding Elly of me so I'll still be her favorite aunt when she sees me next! Speaking of pics...I'll send you a few now....