Thursday, August 20, 2009

Puppets, starfish and rattles...OH MY!!

The other day Elly and I were quite surprised when we received a knock on the door (my DO NOT RING DOORBELL sign must be working!). I could barely contain my excitement when I opened the door to the UPS man holding a Baby Einstein Activity Saucer! Elly's Nana ordered it and had it sent to the house. It couldn't have come at a better time, on a better day. Elly is getting quite bored of the same old, same old, and lets us know it!

I love my new toy Nana! Where, oh where do I begin?



What you lookin at?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She seems to want that entire starfish in her sweet little mouth!
Nana

Hayley said...

The starfish is her FAVORITE part of the entire thing! She likes the texture!

caroline said...

So cute! She loves it!!! :)