Monday, September 21, 2009

100% BIG girl!

Slap my hands...I completely forgot to post Elly's 6 month picture and stats from the Dr.! I'm a bad mommy :( But...give a little credit, where credit is due. I'm impressed that I'm still into this whole blogging thing. I thought for sure, that this blog would be in the 'half read book graveyard' by now! Oh well...it may be 5 days late, but here she is in all her glory! 1/2 a year glory, that is :)
Our sweet girl is 16 lbs. 3 oz. and 27 in. long. She is in the 90th percentile for length! Hmmm...maybe she will be a volleyball player or even better a goalie, like her mama! Dr. Shaw told us to go ahead and start introducing more foods to her diet and that it is time to introduce her to water. She even said to put it in a sippy cup! I couldn't believe it...my baby is already able to drink from a sippy cup?! We tried out the one we have but she didn't want anything to do with it. Thank goodness Elly's BFF Abby left hers at the house...She loves it! Thanks Abby, we owe you a new sippy cup :)

Lovin' to stick out that tongue!


Looking up to the heavens...or maybe just the ceiling fan.


Try to pry it from my hands...I DARE you!

No comments: