Friday, September 25, 2009

Must....get...toy!

It seems like each day, little Elly gets a little bit closer to crawling. She is able to get up on her hands and up on her knees...just not at the same time! We were "playing" in her room the other day when she spotted her toy pony (Kris tells her the real one will be here in a couple weeks). I never knew the joy a stuffed horse could bring to one little girl! After a couple minutes of trying her hardest to get to it, she'd had enough and gave up. Mom had to give it a little nudge in her direction, and the world was right again ;)

Is that my pony I see?

It is, it is!
It's no use...I'll NEVER get it!

Come on mom...help a girl out!

Ahhh, success!

2 comments:

caroline said...

ahhh! She'll be crawling in no time! I know everyone says this, but really REALLY enjoy the time you have while she's still stationary!!!

BTW, you need to update your profile, you are WAAAAY older than 27 now ;)

Anonymous said...

She is so precious...