Monday, October 5, 2009

Look at me...

...I can sit up all by myself! I have been meaning to post this for a about a week now, and just haven't gotten around to doing it. Thanks to Leanna for calling me out! After checking the blog, she informed me that I had not made a post a quite some time. Seeing that she is my supervisor, I figured I better get on top of things, for fear of what might happen ;) (Just kidding Leanna!)

Hmmm...what do I want to play with?
My crazy ball?


My super soft teddy?


Or my horse?


Getting a sitting picture may look like a breeze...but trust me when I tell you IT'S NOT! I thought I would stick in a "behind the scenes" picture. The day I took these, about half of them looked like the one below :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your supervisor is pleased. :)
She is growing up so fast...I love to see all of her milestones!
~Leanna

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable and I am not prejudiced!!! Nana