Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pillow please!

I went in to get Elly from her morning nap the other day and this is what I found! She started out "longways" on the other end of the crib, barrel-rolled to the other side and made herself a nice little pillow out of the bumper pad. This has now become her favorite napping pastime! Well...that AND grabbing the little fairies by their little toes and giving them a good shake. I guess that means it is time for the mobile to go. She loves that thing so much, that I have been putting off taking it down. She will be sad to see it go, but mommy would be even sadder if she walked in to find the overpriced, Pottery Barn Kids mobile, snapped in half with dead fairies strewn around the crib ;)

I'm just chillin' in my crib


Hmmm...which one of you will go first? That new TOOTH I have will make it easier to rip you all apart!


**You read right...I found Elly's first tooth this morning (bottom left)! She has been a little stinker the past few days and we had a feeling that a tooth may be making an appearance :)

2 comments:

caroline said...

Yay for the tooth! And the poor fairies...didn't you just get the mobile? That sucks! You hadn't even gotten when I was there just a couple months ago! Boo....she's too smart for her own good!

Hayley said...

I know!! I have it turned so that it doesn't hang over the crib anymore. At least she can still see it and listen to the music :)