Tuesday, October 20, 2009

7 months

It's a little late, but here it is..Elly's 7 month blog post! I don't really have much new to post on. Cutie girl is really starting to show that personality of hers! We have lots of giggles and LOTS of talking. The speech therapist in me, notices every sound that comes out of her sweet little mouth. She will ramble on "da, da, da, ga, ga, ta, ta, ba!" With such excitement I inform Kris, "Listen! She is using her bilabials...alveolars...velars!" He looks at me like I am a crazy lady. I tell him, it's a speech thing...you wouldn't understand :)

Check out my bow! It's actually in my hair...and stays in place!




**Stay tuned for pictures from the Full Moon Festival we took in with Nana last weekend! Elly had a big "first" moment during our lunch. You will have to wait to see what it was :)