Monday, September 7, 2009

Dear Fall,

Mommy and Elly are ready for you!!! Elly and I enjoyed the nice cool morning last week by having our (my) coffee out on the back patio. I still can't get over how much our little girl loves to be outside. She sat there in her bouncer, taking it all in, while I enjoyed my coffee without sweating it all out by the time we went back inside! I cannot wait for cooler weather where we can spend more time outside. My next purchase for Miss Elly...a swing to hang from the tree in the backyard. Kris will just have to deal with the fact that he has to climb his little tush up in that tree to hang it. Every time I mention it, his reply is, "NO WAY! You are just trying to collect on my life insurance!" This is just one of the sacrifices he will have to make for his little "Punkin" :)

Look at those legs! We had to retire all the footed jammies. She is just too long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at her cute little mouth pout!!! Too cute!!!

Christie