Monday, December 14, 2009

Dunzo with the Bumbo

I know that doesn't rhyme, but I'm too brain fried to think of something creative!

We sure have gotten every drop of money out of Elly's Bumbo chair. We would stick the tray on it and set her in the middle of the dining room table, which worked as the perfect makeshift highchair! In our tiny house, space is cherished and we definitely don't have room for one of those big ole' things! As I watched Elly perform her new talent, flinging her torso forward and backward to scoot the Bumbo across the table, I knew it was time to graduate to a "big girl" chair. She was quite intrigued and still can't get enough of it! Well...as long as it has food on the tray :-)







I'm a fan...now bring on the Cheerios and banana!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: