Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cousin Love

Elly and I headed out to Granbury this past weekend for a little cousin love! It was so fun to watch them all interact with one another. Elly is really starting to look up to her big cousins. She follows them around and wants to do whatever it is they are doing! For the most part, they love to kiss and hug on "their Baby Elly"...as for the last little bit of that part, they dump water on her head, cover her with shammy's, and squirt her in the face with the craaaazzzzy water hose. Good thing Elly isn't too sensitive. She obviously didn't get my personality...I'm sure I would have been scarred for life!



Craaaazzzzy hose!



"Awwww...come on cousin Austin"


"Oh wait, I think I like this!"
Sweet boy


"Awww...come on cousin Kalynn"
Sweet girl :)
"Sorry for covering you with a shammy My Baby Elly"

1 comment:

DJ said...

Wow - you are getting really good with the camera!