Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Morning Routine

I know I shouldn't let it happen, but Elly loves to sit on top of the coffee table! In the mornings, while watching Baby Einstein, I'll sip my coffee on the couch and Elly will sip her milk atop the coffee table :) She'll glance at her movie then turn and glance at me, beaming with a look of "Are you seeing me? Up here, like a big girl? Eye level with you?" Well...I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when I walked in this morning to see her on the table, remote in hand, waiting for our morning routine! I guess I need to start working a little more on how to get DOWN from the table. The head dive approach doesn't make for a pleasant morning :)



"Try to take it from me...I DARE YOU!"



One of Elly's new favorites is to walk into a room, close the door behind her and wait..."Ellllllyyyy, where arrrreeeee you?" She'll slowly open the door, peek her head around and give you the sweetest little grin as if saying "Here I am Mommy!" On occasion, she has a little trouble re-opening the door. But don't worry, she lets you know! The girl has a MAJOR set of lungs!
*My Girl is so stinkin' tall that dresses don't leave much to the imagination! It wasn't an issue in the cooler weather, since we would stick a pair of leggings under. In 100+ heat...the girl is going to be showing some leg! Don't you wanna give 'em a little pinch?
*Mommy needs to work on the de-wrinkle cycle ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at that hair!! She is going to have a head full of hair like her mommy! -Ali