Saturday, June 26, 2010

Drinking It Up...

...summer that is! Well...and a little drizzle from the hanging pots ;) Cutie and I were doing a little project managing while Daddy was watering the plants. Someone has to make sure the job gets done correctly! When I gave Kris the stink eye as he started to spray us, Elly decided to take matters into her own hands. If she wasn't going to get the hose, she was going to get water from SOMEWHERE! That "somewhere" turned into the hanging pots :)


*LOVE* the clasped hands!!!! Pure excitement!!!!



We made it down the street tonight to a good friends baby shower/backyard FIESTA! I must say...it was THE coolest baby shower I have ever been to :) Complete with a Texas country band. Elly was in heaven! She circled that backyard about 1,ooo times! Up the porch stairs, down the porch stairs, off to get her boogie on to the music (I keep meaning to get her dance moves on video!), around the tree, back to the stairs. Over...and...over...and...over again. The pictures below say it all. The girl was P*O*O*P*E*D! Bad blog mommy didn't bring the camera :( Don"t worry, I'm slapping my own hand as you read this. I snapped a couple shots when we got home, as she was walking around like a zombie!

1 comment:

DJ said...

I love these photos!!