Sunday, May 8, 2011

FYI...

...I really hate the new blogging format. I started this post yesterday and got so frustrated trying to get my pictures in the order I wanted, that I am just now finishing it! Hey blog spot people, if it's not broke don't fix it! Just thought you all would like to know :)

Anyways...we've had a rough last few days around here! Friday started out a little sketchy with a clingy, fussy, big sister! I thought it was due to the early, 6 am wake-up. Within a few hours, she had the beginnings of a fever (100.5  not a big deal) which I tried to fend off with Motrin. Fast forward another hour and it was up to 102. By the time we got to the Dr. it was 105! Much to Elly's (and mommy's) dismay, they ruled everything out. We're all pretty sure its strep and will hear tomorrow for sure. Just to be safe, Elly got an antibiotic shot and a prescription for an oral. The last thing we need is for baby to get the same thing :(

Friday was spent crying on the couch and watching Mickey Mouse. Saturday we ventured outside, laid down a blanket and enjoyed the gorgeous weather! She's still not 100%, but doing much better!

Out of nowhere, Elly decided she needed to do a little praying...

She then grabbed Emma's hand and told her "lets pray baby Emma!"

"Aaaaamen!"

The girl LOVES picking these "flowers" ;)

No comments: