Monday, May 9, 2011

One Month

Well...we've made it a month and everyone is still alive and, for the most part, unscathed! We made it, on time might I add, to the Dr. last week for baby Emma's 4 week checkup. She was a trooper and, of course, received flying colors from Dr. Shaw! She weighed in at 10 lbs. 6 oz. and measured 21 inches. Needless to say, baby girl is not hurting for meals! She is in the 95% for weight and 75% for length. She has been a joy and reminds me SO much of Elly, from her looks to her demeanor. In the last week I've been getting little glimpses of smiles, which of course melt my heart! I'm beyond excited to see the personality that will come out of this little one! Only time will tell :)

Don't you just want to squeeeeze those cheeks! I think they made her a little top heavy ;) 


Checking it all out!
  

Elly had to get in on the pictures. I can't even count the number of times a day I hear the phrase: 
 "I hold baby Emma!"


No comments: