Thursday, July 7, 2011

3 Months...

...and one day. Because that's what I do. Forget my baby girl's three month birthday. Geesh! I can't believe how fast the time is FLYING! I feel like just yesterday we were bringing Emma home from the hospital and introducing her to her BFF, aka her sis! They better be best friends or they will have to answer to ME! Baby E is just about the sweetest little soul I've ever known. Sis has an equally sweet, yet half sassy soul ;) She lets us know when she's up in the morning by talking and cooing just loud enough to let you know she's up, but not loud enough to cause a fuss. When you peek your head into the crib, you're greeted with the biggest, gummiest, heart warming grin you've ever seen! I love it. It's my favorite part of the day with my little one. The only thing that makes it better is when Elly beats me to the door. First thing she asks for in the morning is her baby Emma. It's like clockwork. She'll climb up on the edge of the crib, peek through the slats and in the sweetest voice, "Hi baby Emma! Momma pick her up! Momma pick her up!" Pan over to the momma, whose heart is now constantly a big pile of mush! Love my girls :)

Bright eyed after a FULL nights sleep! That's right...girlie is sleeping through the night!

Are those not the most perfect lips? So kissable :)


Elly is all about the "I do it" these days. Little Miss Independent! 

Sweet girl...she'll always be the one who made me a mommy :)
*Such an emotional post for me tonight! I feel like I don't slow down and enjoy the little moments near enough. 

1 comment:

DJ said...

Love the post - beautiful girls and mom! Love the shoes - as dad would say " I think her feet are on the wrong legs"! Too cute -