Sunday, July 3, 2011

On your mark...

...get set, GO! I've had these pictures for a while and have been meaning to post them. Elly's new favorite pre-bedtime activity is to race! "Momma, I race daddy!" She even asks for her "racing shoes" before they head out to the sidewalk. She's "reallllly, realllly fast" and beats daddy almost every race. I guess daddy is trying to teach her a lesson in losing. Or maybe he's just SO competitive that he doesn't like to lose...even to a two year old ;)

Racing shoes!

Ready, set...

GO! Run Elly, run!

A post race walk down to see Banah (Savanah)

 I'm reminded daily of how great my girls have it. Kris is an amazing father and reminds me of my own dad in so many ways. It takes a special man to be put in that category :)

2 comments:

Kevin and Christen said...

too cute! He reminds me of your daddy, too! A fabulous daddy and hubby. Love your sweet family!!

DJ said...

Great compliment to both dads - they are in good company!