Thursday, October 16, 2008

Elly Jean!!

We had our 18 week sonogram today and....drum roll please....even though you all already know.....I still want some anticipation....it's a GIRL!!!! Little Ellyson Jean Roebuck (Elly for short). I really don't understand how a Dr. can figure this stuff out. A picture that resembles nothing of a little girl and he says with such certainty "it's a girl!" I guess it's more about the lack of the "stem on the apple" as Kris puts it. Or maybe he could just see the sweetness oozing out of her and just knew such sweetness could only come from a little girl :)
Little arm waving "Hi mom and dad!"
Sweet little profile and spine shot! I think I did that pose in yoga the other day :)

4 comments:

caroline said...

Oh my goodness, what wonderful pictures!!! How cuuuuute!

Hellybelly...I am SO excited you are getting your little girl! :)

Sara said...

I was just about to text you about the name decision. I'm so glad you named her Ellyson...I LOVE it!!! Elly is going to be the luckiest little girl ever with parents like yall! Come by this weekend! Love you H!
Elly & Emy can be friends- so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Hayley!!! What a cute name...it's different, but not weird! Example: Actor Jason Lee named his son Pilot Inspektor. Yes, it's spelled wrong, but that's not the issue here, is it?

Hayley said...

Ha! You're funny! I thought about Apple or Hazel but both were already taken :)