Sunday, October 12, 2008

Paaarrrrty!!

"Hey Austin and Kalynn, how old are you?!"

(Their best attempts at three fingers comes across as about 2 1/2)



What a day! The bees and wind were a bit of a nuisance, but for the most part, the birthday party at the local park was a success! Complete with hot dogs, presents, cake and a pinata, it couldn't have gone any better. Kris and I even got in on the fun...

Take notice of Kris's "bum wing" as he calls it (left arm)...a result of his "pop a wheelie" gone bad on our leisurely bike ride through the neighborhood!!!



Cake time!!



That's what I call an easy clean up!


3 comments:

caroline said...

What a fun party! It wouldn't be a Berry party without a pinata, right!??

Ok, and how is it that you are 17 1/2 weeks pregnant and look flat as a board????? You look fabulous!!

Hayley said...

My mom brought up the memory of my 3rd grade birthday party with sweet little Katie, the itty bitty little girl with leukemia, who was smacked in her sweet little hairless head with the pinata stick. Do you remember that?!

Is that a good enough belly pic for you? I do have a little bump when I'm not all stretched out :)

caroline said...

Ok, no I don't remember her getting whacked in the head....I vaguely remember her. What happened to her?