Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pretty In Pink

Elly was pretty in pink this Mother's Day morning! As I was digging through her closet to get the perfect Mom's Day outfit, I came across a pretty pink dress that was given to Elly by her cousin Meghan last summer! I do believe this was Meg's 1st birthday outfit! I was a little worried that it wouldn't fit, since Elly is quite tall for her age (98th percentile at the last appointment!). I was quite thrilled when we slipped it on and it fit like a glove. It is a little short, but the way I see it, if I had legs as cute as hers, I'd be showing 'em off too! Unfortunately, the dress didn't last long. Elly's become quite the little walker but still prefers crawling as her main mode of transportation. Dresses just slow the girl down and lead to meltdowns. Pinching, slapping, biting...what mom deserves that on Mother's Day?! Not this one! So, Elly will be pretty in her pink shorts and a white flower shirt :)








Had to throw in a picture of my key buy at Target yesterday! They were a return...the only pair AND in her size! SO cute!

No comments: