Wednesday, May 6, 2009

American Idol here comes Kris!

Every night around 6, like clockwork, Elly decides she has had enough of the day and makes sure we know about it! I know it is hard to believe, but this precious angel has THE most dramatic cries I have ever heard! Tonight, after all else failed, I caught Kris serenading Elly. Surprisingly, she stopped crying and just stared at him. Probably thinking "what heck is he doing?" Hey...whatever works right?! I caught it all on tape and thought I would share. He had no idea I had the video going...he thought I was taking a picture :)
Posted by Picasa



Crying and singing sure does take it out of you!!

2 comments:

caroline said...

omg, that's hilarious!! And I love the "after" picture. It's like Elly decided sleep was better than listening to THAT anymore! J/K Kris, you're an awesome singer!!

Anonymous said...

I am still laughing!!! Kris, you're a keeper..... Love ya, Mom