Sunday, May 17, 2009

Two months old!

WHAT?! I'm already two months old?! Next thing you know I will be feeding Sampson cheerios and drinking cows milk from a sippy cup!


That's right friends and family, Ellyson Jean is now two months old! I can't believe how the time is flying by! We go the Dr. on Tuesday and I can't wait to find out how big she is! I will post her stats after we get home and I (that's right I said 'I') have recovered from the FOUR vaccinations she is getting :( I think it will hurt me more than it will her. We made a trip to the Dr. last week due to a viral infection Elly had picked up from somewhere. While sitting in the waiting room you could hear a little boy, who was getting his shots, pleading for what sounded like his life! "Mommy NO!!! Please mommy HELP ME!!! No more mommy please!!!!" I had flash-forward visions of Elly pleading to me. I about started crying in the waiting room. At that point I made the executive decision that Kris will be the one to take Elly for her vaccinations when she is older :)

Enjoy three of the bazillion pictures from our two month photo session (on mom's bed :) )



Would it be this cute if I had a double chin?

1 comment:

caroline said...

Hayley- she is soooo cute. I need to hold her!!! Good luck with her shots...I'm not gonna lie, it SUCKS. But it'll be over fast. Ask if you can nurse immediately afterwards...she'll calm down right away!

And who gave Ms. Elly her first cold?? How rude! ;)