Friday, May 29, 2009

Will someone PLEEEEASE change my diaper?!

I cannot get over the fact that my little girl LOVES to have her diaper changed!! I have never seen a child who can go from major meltdown mode to happy, giggling, cooing mode just by placing them on a changing table. These pictures don't do justice to the cuteness I experienced today with miss Elly. She was in a rotten mood and I thought that maybe a dirty diaper was to blame. As soon as I laid her down, she spit out that pacifier and gave me about 5 solid minutes of pure bliss! Of course when the camera came out she went from smiley to mesmerized by the little light. Oh well...they're still pretty darn cute :)





1 comment:

caroline said...

maybe this is a sign that she hates diapers and will be potty trained by 9 months, like my genius husband (according to his mother) ;)