Saturday, May 16, 2009

I love my Bumbo chair!

We decided the other day that it was time to venture on to a little something new...the Bumbo chair! It's a little big and Elly's a little small but hey, were getting there! Elly is loving holding her head up and glancing around the room. Burping her is getting quite difficult. She will arch her back and lift her head so she can see EVERYTHING around her! We still have a little of the "bobble-head" going on so when she does this, occasionally, we will have a little head on collision. This does not make for a happy baby :(


I think I'm ready for a watch!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

caroline said...

aww, she looks so happy! I better get on that shopping cart cover...she'll be sitting up in no time!

Traci said...

I so wanted one of those chairs too!! Everytime I thought about buying one, I would forget at the store....before I knew it Ava was too big. Maybe next time!!