Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 4th x2

My goal for the weekend...to get a picture of all the cousins together in their red, white and blue! We have a cute one from last year and I want to keep the tradition alive! I guess my first mistake was waiting until bedtime to take it...DUH! After her bath, I got Cutie all gussied up in her RWandB. She was perfectly happy cruising the backyard and checking out flowers. Things started to go down hill the moment we stuck her on Meghan's lap. She wanted down...NOW!

Perfectly content doing her own thing. God forbid you try to make her do YOUR thing :)


1st shot...not too bad, but starting to get a little concerned.


Starting to get a little angry. Would have been the perfect shot...geesh Elly! ;)


This is when all hell broke loose!


Put her down...happy as a clam :)


CURLS!!!!



Somewhere in the mix of things we held a fishy funeral. Complete with burial and not so elegant words from Uncle Kris.


And of course...fireworks!

All in all it was a fun filled and jam packed weekend. Can't wait 'till next year!

1 comment:

DJ said...

I am reminiscing and laughing outloud!