Sunday, July 25, 2010

Quiet Time

I've started to realize that when chatter stops, I should get concerned! The majority of the time Cutie is doing something that she shouldn't. The other times, I can peek into her room and catch her doing a little reading up in her big chair! We usually have a couple books on her little table, left over from story time the night before. She'll crawl up in her comfy chair, move back and forth to make it rock, and one by one go through all the books that are at her reach! It is so sweet :)

She recently discovered a box of mini books all about animals (which is what she's reading below!). She loves them! She'll open the box, pull out every one, cry until I put them back in and repeat. It's TONS of fun ;)


The other quite times...she's probably doing something like this!
I was finishing up some laundry, took her clothes to her room and came back to find THIS!

No comments: